Top Ideas For Halloween Decorations
Here are some more great ideas for your Halloween party or Halloween display. Spook up your bathroom with creepy door and seat covers or fill your front yard with gory body parts and dismembered limbs. We’ve found some great Halloween ideas for you to create the perfect Halloween experience. Add some of these items to the Halloween Digital Effects or the other Halloween Decor items we suggested in our last spooky post & you’ll be all ready to scare the candy out of the kids!
Creepy Lid & Door Covers
- Skeleton Restroom Door Cover – This skeleton is reading the newspaper while using the toilet. Perfect for marking where the restroom is among all the Halloween decor.
- Witch Restroom Door Cover – This themed door cover pictures a witch using a cauldron as a toilet.
- Spooky Refrigerator Door Cover – Complete with maggots, body parts, and rotten meats. It’s almost enough to keep you on your diet!
- Zombie Hand Toilet Topper – A blood filled toilet with a protruding zombie hand decal for your toilet lid.
- Spider Toilet Topper – A bunch of spiders are crawling out of your toilet with this toilet topper.
- Snake Toilet Topper – Multiple snakes coming out the toilet!
Body Parts & Organs
- Zombie Hand Coming Out Of Ground – This is a nice single Zombie hand protruding up from fresh soil.
- Simulated Heart – What good Halloween party goes without a fake heart?
- Variety Bag of 6 Body Parts – Hands, Feet, & Arms are all included.
- Dismembered Head – This head is complete with creepy opened eyes.
- Bottle of Blood – Theatrical quality blood for spreading everywhere.
- Replica Human Skull – This grinning skull is nice and lifelike.
- Crawling Skull & Hands – Scare the life out of your trick-or-treaters with this spooky skull & hands crawling out of it’s grave!
I hope this list is informative and helpful and gives you plenty of ideas for your next Halloween party or display. If you didn’t find your next amazing Halloween prop here, I hope I’ve triggered an idea or two that you can use to get started. Be sure to check out the full Halloween Shop at Amazon for even more great items and plenty more decorating ideas.
Good luck scaring the kiddies!